Rabble Up Guest Post Guidelines
If you want to be a bigger part of the Rabble Up community, consider writing a guest blog post!
It’s a great way to share your experiences and spread your wisdom to emerging activists all over the country.
- Rabble Up helps emerging social change activists to increase their personal sustainability, self-awareness, and self-love. In this vain, the topic of your guest post can touch on any or all of these topics. Feel free to refer to past Rabble Up posts for inspiration, or simply tap into your inner intuition about what is calling out to be shared.
- In terms of blog structure, please try and include some helpful tips or advice for the readers. We want to hear both your story, and make it relevant and easy for folks to apply themselves.
- Please also send in a picture (jpeg format) to include in your post. We are trying to stay away from boring clip art images, so please feel free to take a picture yourself, or just send some thoughts on what kind of image you would like, and we will create one for you.
- We have a copy editor available for your use, so don’t worry too much about formatting or grammar snafus.
- Please add a short bio at the end of your post (1-2 sentences).
- Sending along a headshot (small file, jpeg) is optional.
If your post is selected:
- Rabble Up will publish and promote your blog post through our monthly newsletter, and with Facebook and Twitter posts.
- We ask that you also send the blog out on Facebook, Twitter, and any other contacts or listserves that you belong to.
Submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!